I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years. I consider myself first and foremost a student and am still very much learning and seeking.
Like many others, I first came to yoga for fitness but soon realised yoga is (or can be) much, much more. When I started practicing yoga in Berlin in 2010 I was a very different person. I was interested in pursuing short happiness at any cost. Through yoga I found a re-connection to my true self and the world around me. This was the start of the yoga journey which seems to be a never ending infinitely expanding cavern where the deeper you venture the more expansive it becomes. Yoga keeps me grounded and gives me acceptance and compassion.
Through all that the practice of yoga has given me has come the desire to share my passion for the practice with others. I really enjoy teaching dynamic vinyasa flow classes as well as calming, restorative Yin classes. I enjoy the connection and fun involved with teaching and participating in Acroyoga.
- Vinyasa Training – Namaste studio, Tuebingen, Germany (2015)
- Ashtanga Teacher Training with David Swenson (2015)
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training – Mysan Yoga Sanctuary, Kincumber, Australia (2016)
- Acroyoga Teacher Training – Vancity Acro, Vancouver, Canada (2017)
I want to provide an opportunity and space for you to retrieve what you need from a yoga practice. A space to relax. A space to build strength. A space to develop flexibility. A space to breath. A space to surrender.
After travelling to India to complete yoga teacher training and moving to Vancouver to complete Acroyoga teacher training, I want to hold space in my own city for us to share our practices.
You will find me teaching around the city or playing Acroyoga in the park. I hope you will come and share these times together.
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training – Akshi Yogshala, Rishikesh, India
- Acroyoga Teacher Training – Vancity Acro, Vancouver, Canada